[ipxe-devel] wimboot improvement

Christian Nilsson nikize at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 08:36:03 UTC 2016

For reference there is a generic BCD that should work for all standard
pe scenarios available at: https://github.com/NiKiZe/wimboot-bcd

I still have the goal of being able to generate the BCD within wimboot
and provide options for what should be in the loadoptions part, but
unfortunately not making much progress due to working on other things