[ipxe-devel] iPXE issues

Prout, Ryan C. proutrc at ornl.gov
Fri Jun 17 18:46:50 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am trying to get iPXE to work with a myricom NIC using this driver myri10ge and this server HP Proliant DL360 G6. I have successfully used my iPXE build on another machine but this one keeps giving me issues.

I have set the IP, gateway, DNS and confirmed that the proper MAC addrss is on net0. The net0 interface comes up and has a link but I am unable to ping anything. I get an error pointing me here ipxe.org/3c0860.

As I proceed to troublshoot, I wanted to take a minute to reach out and see if you guys had any insight.

Thanks,

Ryan Prout