[ipxe-devel] Issue when booting linux kernels when in UEFI mode

Christian Nilsson nikize at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 21:08:26 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 10:18 PM, James A. Peltier <jpeltier at sfu.ca> wrote:

> [...]

Double checking my results and started a git bisect, 145a works fine
when building it myself, and now when testing ipxe.efi from
boot.ipxe.org it just works.

Maybe it is some kind of intermittent problem with the IPv6 changes
(don't see how since ipv6 is not enabled in default builds), but for
now I can't reproduce.anymore.