[ipxe-devel] ipxe desperate for solution

Jason Boykin jblockdev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:40:43 UTC 2016

I am contacting you in hopes you can direct me to someone that can help me in removal of this firmware. Someone has utilized this with seabios and botted my entire network. I have replaced hardware,isp,router,etc.  I run a small locksmithing company here in Las Vegas.  With this implemented on my machines, I risk not only my identity, but the credit card info of my clients as well.  I’ve contacted numerous computer repair shops, paid for microsoft online, been to police and FBI. I have exhausted all avenues and countless hours to removing this, and so Im going to my last option, contacting the software developers.  I’m sure you have more to do with paying customers than to have to deal with my issues.  But I’m quite desperate here.  I don’t understand where I would be typing the commands that are on your site.  Powershell or linux?  Do you have a reverse script for download or have someone I can speak with?  Would prefer to be able to have evidence how it was implemented and where the data is going, but would be content with just someone able to help me with removal.  Thank you for your time.

Jason Boykin
JB Lock
702-204-3041