[ipxe-devel] PXE connection times out

Christian Nilsson nikize at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 22:53:40 UTC 2016

What are you booting? (ipxe.pxe, undionly.kpxe, ipxe.efi, snponly.efi etc)
and what does the ipxe commands dhcp followed by ifstat show you?

Also follow that error url link, and do what it says, "This error no longer
exists in the iPXE source code. You should try using the latest version
<http://ipxe.org/download> of iPXE."
So before anything, use latest git master.

Prebuild binaries of the latest git master is found at http://boot.ipxe.org/