[ipxe-devel] infinite loop in makefile

Walker, Scott walker91 at llnl.gov
Wed Aug 3 18:24:30 UTC 2016

Hi Christian,

Using ³make bin-x86_64/ipxe.efi² still causes the infinite loop, but
thanks for pointing that out, if I get the makefile working I will
definitely need the 64 bit version.

Trying Esc-B worked to get to the command line. My UEFI bios does use the
Ctrl key normally but I am accessing the BIOS remotely through an RMM card
which does indeed require the Esc key instead.

The binary works for now but I will probably need to compile iPXE from
source eventually so it would be great to know if anybody finds a solution
to the Makefile problem.

thanks,
Scott Walker
walker91 at llnl.gov