[ipxe-devel] custom dhcp client_id option

Maule Mark mark_maule at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 14:04:22 UTC 2016

I noticed that.  However, dnsmasq only considers client_id (if present) followed by hwaddr when looking up configs in its hostsfile.  I've tried hacking around that in dnsmasq (by trying to match client_uuid if present and no client_id match), but the code is pretty tangled and it's not clear to me that this would be spec compliant anyway.
Mark