[ipxe-devel] Windows 7 booting from an iSCSI disk

ruben at cmg.jovenclub.cu ruben at cmg.jovenclub.cu
Mon Sep 28 17:54:59 UTC 2015

Greetings friends keep trying to boot from iSCSI using windows 7 for my
experiments I used this guide
[http://ipxe.org/howto/winpe#setting_up_windows_pe] which is very good
and simple. My question is in the second stage installation of Windows
7, when the system will boot directly from iSCSI disk on the network, I
understand that the operating system must connect to the iSCSI target
using the iSCSI initiator, it should have included drivers network card
for this procedure successfully. I attached a screenshot of the boot
using virtualbox to see where the boot process stops. Friends do not
have it clear that I do in this second stage, please if anyone knows the
method can help me, thank you very much friends of the forum who have
responded, thank you very much in advance.

Note: here attached capture
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=9D1D2EF80DB11291%21105&cid=9D1D2EF80DB11291&group=0
V Simposio Internacional de comunidad, entretenimiento y redes sociales,
del 14 al 18 de marzo de 2016 en el Palacio de Convenciones de La Habana.
http://www.informaticahabana.cu/es/eventos/show/100