[ipxe-devel] pxelinux.0 - how to see embedded scripts

Matthew Hassel matthew.hassel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:31:01 UTC 2015

Taking another shot in the dark here. Have you had anyone else report an
issue that when using Intel x710 nic card that it intermittently boots via
ipxe?

I'll be honest here... haven't tested our environment (I will do this
tomorrow), but here is an article that explains a very similar issue
http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/servers/f/956/t/19637733.

I'll give it a go tomorrow and try printing the mac address during ipxe and
will report back.

Kind Regards,

Matthew Hassel