[ipxe-devel] wimboot

Christian Nilsson nikize at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 17:45:21 UTC 2015

Hi,
Is this perhaps an 32Bit image on a system with 3GB RAM or more and
using an older version of WinPE?
An fix for that case where MS uses PAE in unexpected ways was pushed
not that long ago - so please make sure you are using the latest
version of wimboot and try again.

wimboot should properly extract the needed bootmgr from the wim file,
do not provide your own bootmgr and it should work, if not please
provide more information about how you load it so we know which files
are provided, along with the errormessage from wimboot, use pause and
if you can compile wimboot with debug enabled that would be great.

4 images in one, remember they need to be bootable, Only WinPE based
images works in this case, once again, please give the error you get,
and also compile wimboot with debug enabled so we can figure out what
goes wrong.

/Christian