[ipxe-devel] Support for Solarflare 10Gb Cards

Daniel Browne daniel.browne at framestore.com
Mon May 18 17:57:45 UTC 2015

Unfortunately I know nothing about driver development, and the code
certainly does not look like it has "drop in" simple elements that can be
transplanted. Perhaps I should contact the manufacturer.

--
*Framestore | *Dan Browne | Systems Engineer
London - New York - *Los Angeles* - Montréal

8616 National Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232
T: 310 975 7300
C: 415 609 1612