[ipxe-devel] howto use usb-keyboard support in undionly.kpxe images?

Oliver Rath rath at mglug.de
Tue May 12 16:55:24 UTC 2015

Hi list,

Ive seen, that basic USB-support for keyboards is now available. Because
i have problems with some special types of USB-keyboards, i want to test
this basic support in an ipxe-image (undionly.kpxe) loaded over net.

How can i build an keyboard-usb-enabled undionly.kpxe?

If I see right, usb is enabled by building bin/ipxe.usb, but not in
building bin/undionly.kpxe

Is this right? What can I do? The target-NICs are Intel e1000-cards.

Tfh!

Oliver