[ipxe-devel] [SOLVED] Re: Compilation error since git pull

Patrick Agrain patrick.agrain at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Mar 17 08:48:18 UTC 2015

Hello Michael,

Thanks for the hint. That's it ! Add the 'PROVIDE_REQUIRING_SYMBOL();'
and it compiles.

Concerning your second suggestion: I think that I already try to make
this approch, but IIRC, it was not working, because I also had to manage
an external PHY from Marvell.

Thanks for your help
Regards,
Patrick Agrain