[ipxe-devel] 0xc000000d

Steevie Mize Steevie.Mize at flextronics.com
Tue Jan 13 21:25:58 UTC 2015

I have configured iPXE on a Linux DHCP server and moved some Windows images to it.  Most models of laptop seem to boot and run the image well - certain types and models fail with this error - 0xc000000d.  This same image works well on a Windows DHCP Server without iPXE for all models.  Many Windows folks are blaming Linux and I am not ready to concede that just yet.  Can you confirm that this error is not related to iPXE?  And if you have resolved this in the past please share what you can.  I just need to know if I am troubleshooting an iPXE issue or not.

Thanks.

Steevie Mize
IT Manager
Raleigh Facility
1000 Innovation Ave
Morrisville, NC 27560
Phone:  919-337-9569
Cell:  919-625-9262
email:  steevie.mize at flextronics.com<mailto:steevie.mize at flextronics.com>

Legal Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message!