[ipxe-devel] [ipxe] Reverts changes to src/net/udp/tftp.c made in commit 76675365271291beb9d... (#33)

Brandon Penglase notifications at github.com
Wed Jan 7 18:57:35 UTC 2015

@hildred Good catch, all that is needed is the if statement, as #19 does. Closing this pull request in favor of @terryburton 's #19. Not sure if you meant the comment in the file, or on the commit, but the one in the file is not mine, and was on the original code prior to it being removed.

@NiKiZe Agreed, I missed the extra code. I also thought about what it may break, and I'm wondering if it's got something to do with the IPv6 stuff. I can give it a shot when I get home, as I don't have v6 here at work (yet). Granted, I have limited testing here, as I only have 2 TFTP servers, SCCM and the one that offers iPXE up. While I could pull some things over TFTP, I have everything defaulting over HTTP, mainly for performance. However, everything seems to be working well here.

---
https://github.com/ipxe/ipxe/pull/33#issuecomment-69071713