[ipxe-devel] LACP issues

Alex Orange crazycasta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 02:54:33 UTC 2015

I'm trying to use iPXE with an LACP setup on a Foundry GS648P switch. The
switch is setup in active mode (a requirement for iPXE if I understand
correct). I'm not exactly sure what's going on because I'm not sure how to
determine what packets are getting sent back and forth, but the switch
reports the LACP links as being inactive (not down which is what happens
when nothing's plugged in).

Any suggestions? In particular what can I do to further diagnose this issue
(can I watch packets that iPXE is sending/receiving)? I'm using the iPXE
cdrom at the moment.

Alex