[ipxe-devel] pxelinux.0 - how to see embedded scripts

Matthew Hassel matthew.hassel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:21:10 UTC 2015

That did prove to be difficult so I ended up recreating what I thought the
embedded script looked like. Curious, any thought on bringing back uri
encoding. We use serial numbers as a key to dynamically build kickstart
files and unfortunately VMware uses spaces in their serial numbers. Any new
cut of ipxe is broken when building vms because uristring no longer works.
We are looking to use a new ipxe due to tcp/dhcp timeout issues.