[ipxe-devel] iPXE Question - Used with Auto Deploy

Austen Simpson austen.simpson at viresource.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 14:01:27 UTC 2015

Michael

Many thanks for the info - much appreciated!

Austen

Email: austen.simpson at viresource.co.uk
Web : www.viresource.co.uk
Tel     : 01284 705959
Mob : 07747195271

This email is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by returning this email to the sender. Please then delete the email and do not disclose its content to any person.