[ipxe-devel] 0xc000000d

Christian Nilsson nikize at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 21:31:55 UTC 2015

Hi,
Are you still having issues with this?
Are you using wimboot and get the 0xc000000d error from windows bootmgr?
Could you share relevant parts of your boot script so that we see
which files are loaded and how?

It could also be interesting to know how much memory it is in the
affected machines and their brand.

I have seen one other similar report, and that issue is currently
being investigated.
In that case there is an issue when it has 4Gb of memory but removing
one module it works fine. (absolutely not a fix, just a way to
identify if the issue are the same)

/Christian