[ipxe-devel] Realtek 8111/8168b

Evan Prohaska eprohaska at edkey.org
Thu Apr 16 17:09:14 UTC 2015

Good day,

We have been having issues with iPxe and a new set of Lenovo Thinkpad
11e. They are using the Realtek 8111/8168b NIC and will not get DHCP.
Wireshark shows a offer but no request and realtek.kpxe DEBUG=realtek
just shows a message identifying the nic as a 8169 and then reboots. I
am dumbfounded at this point and I need some advice on how to get this
working. I am on a timeline and the boss and hammering on me to get this
fixed. Thank you very much for your time and I hope we can get this
resolved.

Thanks,

Evan Prohaska