[ipxe-devel] Regarding Error 0x040ee119 while running dhcp command in IPXE prompt

Shishir Pahi shishir_pahi at persistent.com
Fri Apr 10 08:39:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have downloaded ipxe-f557794.tar.gz file and compiled the source. For my environment I am serving this file as my first boot loader. And through TFTP I am able to serve this file to client machine. In client machine I am entering to IPXE prompt. In IPXE prompt I am running dhcp command and getting Error 0x040ee119 (http://ipxe.org/040ee119)

Could you please let me know what is wrong in my steps or is there any problem in code.
I am basically looking for boot chain.

Regards,
Shishir

DISCLAIMER