[ipxe-devel] IBDEV send queue full

Sigurd Kristian Brinch sigurd.k.brinch at uia.no
Tue Sep 30 06:54:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to use ipxe.iso to boot and install windows 8.1 on pcs with only infiniband NICs.
It works fine with centos7 install, downloading pxelinux.0, initrd.img and vmlinuz from tftp, but when I try to use http transfer for wimboot, bcd, boot.sdi and boot.wim it starts of fine, but after a short while it just stops downloading and nothing more happens.
When I compiled ipxe.iso with DEBUG=infiniband I got the following message (Screenshot attached):
"IBDEV 0xd22d4 QPN 0x9c048 send queue full"

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sigurd