[ipxe-devel] Unable to boot FreeBSD with HTTPS support enabled

Brian Rak brak at gameservers.com
Thu Sep 18 20:21:41 UTC 2014

Some further information:

I'm running this inside of a KVM guest (on Linux).
I'm using this as the virtio-net option ROM (building with make
bin/1af41000.rom)

This *might* be related to the size of the iPXE binary.  If I enable a
bunch of features (but disable HTTPS), I see the same issue. However, if
I disable a bunch of features and enable HTTPS (so the binary size is
still smaller), I still run into issues.

This is completely bizarre, and I'm not really sure what else I can try.