[ipxe-devel] Regarding error code 1d704039

Sky Gayak skygroup10 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 12:45:37 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am trying to boot my home system using synology nas iscsi target.
I setup all the script and webserver for wimboot. Now i want to install
os on my iscsi target, so onwords the system will boot with ipxe using
iscsi boot.

For this I made a LUN-1 in Synology nas with iqn "d1".
I am trying the command " sanhook iscsi:192.168.1.1:::1:d1 "
I am getting error as
" could not open SAN device: Input /output error (http://ipxe.org/1d704039)
"

The same iscsi drive can be connected by using windows iscsi initiator and
works fine.

Kindly help, which thing I am doing wrong.

Thanking you.

Vaibhav.