[ipxe-devel] Windows having problems parsing iBFT from recent iPXE versions?

Steve Cross hairlesshobo at stevecross.org
Thu Oct 30 20:16:27 UTC 2014

Wow, they aren't even the same bios at all. Mine simply says "Version
1.2.7" and for downloads for mine, it shows 0054 as the latest version. I
guess the boards are different enough that they changed the BIOS that comes
with them. Looks like my systems won't be as much help as I had hoped.

*Steve Cross*
hairlesshobo at stevecross.org