[ipxe-devel] Windows having problems parsing iBFT from recent iPXE versions?

Steve Cross hairlesshobo at stevecross.org
Thu Oct 30 18:50:22 UTC 2014

I just built a copy of ipxe using the latest code from the repository ad
was able to boot my NUC just fine. It still says 587KB as well. Looks like
you are on to something with the BIOS issue.

Curious, have you went in and customized the BIOS settings at all? I know
on mine if I play with the settings too much it will break them, but I've
found that they run perfect with factory defaults. You might want to try a
clear BIOS in case you haven't already done that and see if it makes a
difference.

*Steve Cross*
hairlesshobo at stevecross.org