[ipxe-devel] Windows having problems parsing iBFT from recent iPXE versions?

Steve Cross hairlesshobo at stevecross.org
Thu Oct 30 16:44:59 UTC 2014

Floris,

I'm a little late reading this email, but you say that you are having
issues with Windows iSCSI on the Intel NUC series. I am curious which exact
NUC model you are using. I ask because I have three here at my house all
running completely diskless iSCSI and have been for nearly two years
without issue. Perhaps I could provide some assistance. I apologize if you
already provided this information, I managed to lose all emails prior to
this one.

Steve

*Steve Cross*
hairlesshobo at stevecross.org