[ipxe-devel] Information: Supported iSCSI Target

Steve Cross hairlesshobo at stevecross.org
Tue Oct 28 13:51:25 UTC 2014

I just confirmed that I was able to update the iSCSI working target list.
As time permits, I will add more docs based off my findings. It's the least
I can do considering how amazing iPXE has been for me.

Thanks again for all of the hard work you guys have been putting into this
project, keep up the awesome work!

Steve Cross

*Steve Cross*
hairlesshobo at stevecross.org