[ipxe-devel] Information: Supported iSCSI Target

Steve Cross hairlesshobo at stevecross.org
Tue Oct 28 13:35:37 UTC 2014

Alright, I've registered my account on the wiki. Michael, my username on
there is also hairlesshobo.

Once I get moved to the correct group, I will post some additional
information regarding Windows on iSCSI since I've been successfully running
a 6 system iSCSI network for years now without any issues.

*Steve Cross*
hairlesshobo at stevecross.org