[ipxe-devel] Information: Supported iSCSI Target

Robin Smidsrød robin at smidsrod.no
Mon Oct 27 07:45:53 UTC 2014

On 25.10.2014 02:43, Steve Cross wrote:
> I just wanted to let the website admins know of another known working
> iSCSI target. I have been using Starwind Virtual SAN for several years
> now with no problems at all. This is a commercial application, but can
> be used for free with limitations. You can find this application
> here: http://www.starwindsoftware.com/starwind-virtual-san/ .
>
> This is purely informational, in case you want to update your wiki.

Thank you for the information. Very useful to get feedback about stuff
that actually works. Why don't you register on the wiki and add it? It
should be fairly straight forward. You might need to wait for approval
of your user registration (spam prevention), but after that it should be
a breeze.

-- Robin