[ipxe-devel] problem realtek RTL8168/8111 PCIe GBE Family controller

Arkoth arkoth.stockage at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 19:27:50 UTC 2014

Ok, I understand your answer...

But I try to know why my system is so slow ...

If I use vmware to boot ipxe... my winpe / wimboot can boot in few
seconds...
But if I use it on my motherboard direcly with my realtek RTL8168/8111 PCIe
GBE Family controller ... it boot in 7-8 minutes...

my script:

>   kernel wimboot
>   initrd livecd/winpe3/BOOT/BCD                       BCD
>   initrd livecd/winpe3/BOOT/BOOT.SDI                  BOOT.SDI
>   initrd -n boot.wim ${boot-url}/PXE/livecd/winpe3/SOURCES/BOOT.WIM
> BOOT.WIM
>   boot

I can see "http://192.168.1.20/PXE/livecd/winpe3/SOURCES/BOOT.WIM"
downloading... in 7-8 minutes