[ipxe-devel] Windows bootup problems after successfull wimboot-iscsi setup

Andrew Bobulsky rulerof at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:03:51 UTC 2014

Ivan,

The 7E stop code is usually something esoteric.  If the drivers weren't

As I recall, anyway ;)

I saw that you scripts set your gateway to 0.0.0.0. Something makes me
think that this may be causing a problem. I believe Michael added
functionality to his sanbootconf driver that works around the gateway issue
in a very clean way; you may want to try bundling it into your WinPE.

Anyway, I speculate that your gateway of 0.0.0.0 might be a problem...
Because that's *technically* a real IP address.

Try clearing the setting completely instead, by running

clear netX/gateway

in place of the line where you're setting it.

No clue if it'll help, but I'd say it's wort a shot :)

Regards,
Andrew