[ipxe-devel] Hang during 'establishing link' using ASIX USB dongle and undi driver

Mike Harris mwharris at google.com
Thu May 22 18:19:24 UTC 2014

So it seems the ASIX dongle can be initialized just once, by the PXE rom in
the BIOS. So I'm going to try burning ipxe to a USB stick, then booting
from that.

Building a usb image should be the same, right? Just use
target bin/undionly.usb instead? iPXE starts OK doing that, but then
'ifconf' shows no network devices. Is there something I need to do to get
my USB dongle to show up?