[ipxe-devel] Master Broken?

xbgmsharp xbgmsharp at gmail.com
Thu May 15 11:17:38 UTC 2014

Hello,

rom-o-matic.eu use the syslinux 3.63 provide by Ubuntu 10.04
http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/syslinux

# dpkg -l | grep syslinux
ii  syslinux                        2:3.63+dfsg-2ubuntu3
Bootloader for Linux/i386 using MS-DOS flopp

I will update the system to Ubuntu 14.04 which provide syslinux 4.05.

Is syslinux 4.05 recent enough to build iPXE correctly?

Regards,
Francois