[ipxe-devel] A diskless Windows XP workstation is booting from an iSCSI target.

Oliver Rath rath at mglug.de
Wed May 7 05:10:38 UTC 2014

Hi Klaus,

it is possible to install XP and boot via iscsi:
http://ipxe.org/appnote/xp_2003_direct_install

The essential point is the use of integratedrv.

If you are oin linuxtag Berlin, visit us at the netboot-booth! Then you
can see this live :-)

Note: This doesnt work with all nics. If you need further information,
please contact me!

http-boot is only interesting for loading winpe-ramdisk.

Regards,
Oliver