[ipxe-devel] ${net1/mac} is empty

Suresh Nathagoundenpalayam suresh at pc-doctor.com
Tue May 6 01:22:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to use iPXE with razor-server. I have a machine with two nics. But when I log into the iPXE and look at the config for this machine, I get info for only one of the nics. Is this a usual occurrence ? Is it possible to get the mac addresses for both the nics ie have both net1 and net0 populated ?

boardmanufacturer: "Supermicro"
boardproductname: "X10SLE"
boardserialnumber: "NM13CS013211"
macaddress1: "00:25:90:e7:74:aa"
macaddress2: "00:25:90:e7:74:ab"

Thanks,
Suresh.

--
Suresh Kumar
Sr. Software Engineer, Team Lead (Analytics/R&D)

PC-Doctor, Inc.
10345 Professional Circle,
Reno, NV – 89521

Contact
Phone: 775 336 4047
Fax: 775 336 4099
Email: suresh at pc-doctor.com

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by an authorized designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, be aware that distribution of this message in any form is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy any copy of this message.