[ipxe-devel] pausing wimboot for debugging?

Hummel Frank F.Hummel at ads-tec.de
Fri Mar 21 15:42:47 UTC 2014

As far as I know the necessary set of fonts depends on the version of bootmgr.

I use bootmgr.exe V6.3.9431.0 which is PE4.0 I think.

Win8.1 contains PE4.1 as far as I remember.

But my PE Build system (winbuilder) does not work with Win8.1 sources - so I still use Win8.0x64 sources.

mit freundlichen Grüßen
with kind regards

i. A. Dipl.Ing. (FH) Frank Hummel
Systementwicklung