[ipxe-devel] [Etherboot-discuss] Error while generating rom image from rom-o-matic.net

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 09:35:41 UTC 2014

On 30/06/14 09:28, Vinod Nadiadwala wrote:
> I have been trying to generate .zrom image for rtl8168 but getting error
> while generating the image, i am herewith enclosing the screenshot of
> the same,
> please go through the same and suggest.
>
> *Error screenshot :* http://s14.postimg.org/v6r4jml8h/image.jpg

You're using an obsolete codebase.  Etherboot was retired around seven
years ago and replaced with gPXE.  gPXE was then replaced with iPXE
around four years ago.  The precise error that you are seeing was fixed
sometime in 2007.

Please use the code from http://ipxe.org instead.  You can find an
updated rom-o-matic at https://rom-o-matic.eu/