[ipxe-devel] Building in a Windows Environment

David J Gardner djgardner at ra.rockwell.com
Wed Jun 11 15:56:13 UTC 2014

Hello,

My name is David Gardner, I am working as an Embedded Software Engineer
Intern this summer at Rockwell Automation is Milwaukee, WI.  I have been
assigned a project to add PXE boot support to some of our products. They
run on Windows CE with a custom bootloader. I found your product iPXE, and
have been trying to utilize it. Howerver, as it is Linux based I am
running into a few problems.  My main issue is not begin able to
build/"make" the source code.  Do you know of any way to do this in the
windows environment?

Thanks for your time,

David Gardner
djgardner at ra.rockwell.com