[ipxe-devel] correction:] wimboot 1.0.5 hangs again, but no dark screen

Oliver Rath oliver at greenunit.de
Tue Jun 10 07:31:47 UTC 2014

Hi List,

I have to correct it: The disply hangs in this state but is NOT getting
dark. However, nothing happens after this.

With an older WinPe4 (made from win7) all is fine, but with this WinPE i
cant install Win8.

The client machine is an "old" Lenovo Thinkpad T61 with an T7300
Core2Duo processor.

Hth
Oliver