[ipxe-devel] making ipxe silent

Robin Smidsrød robin at smidsrod.no
Fri Jan 10 07:31:57 UTC 2014

Enabling syslog console doesn't disable the BIOS console. You need to
explicitly disable the BIOS console. Just be aware that disabling the
BIOS console will also disable your ability to react to anything, like
selecting stuff in menus.

Not sure exactly how the syslogs support works. I think the only
difference is encryption support.

-- Robin