[ipxe-devel] Enabling myri10ge and intelx 10G Drivers

Thomas Miletich thomas.miletich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 19:29:19 UTC 2014

This is done by choosing the right build target.

make bin/ipxe.usb

produces an iPXE image that will contain any drivers(including intelx and
myri10ge), and will be bootable from an usb drive.

make bin/intelx.lkrn

will produce an image in linux kernel format(to be booted from syslinux,
grub, etc), and contains only the intelx driver.

make bin/intelx--myri10ge.usb

Will contain the intelx and myri10ge driver.

Hope that helps
Thomas