[ipxe-devel] iPXE does not honor DHCP option 26

Oliver Rath rath at mglug.de
Fri Aug 29 12:29:15 UTC 2014

Hi Kosta,

for now you can change

#define ETH_FRAME_LEN           1514    /* Maximum packet */

in src/include/ipxe/if_ether.h to your needs.

@Michael: Maybe it is a good idea for an general array
dhcpoffers[0..255], where dhcp-offers can be found? Or something like
${dhcp/option26:string}? Many dhcp-options could be useful for building
appropriate menu-requests.

Hth
Oliver