[ipxe-devel] feature request/proposal

Ján ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Sun Apr 27 06:43:06 UTC 2014

It would be better to have ability to change serial console parameters
run time. For example with already present "console" command, which still
don't support serial console parameters.

Then you can use server side scripts to configure required parameters
for machines chainloading ipxe script, which can be generated using PHP
or other scripting languages.

						SAL