[ipxe-devel] building snponly.efi

Ben Hildred 42656e at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 22:18:34 UTC 2014

Ok, I successfully compiled bin-i386-efi/snponly.efi (make reports no
errors) but It does not work. My test machine (a 32 bit intel mac mini)
Immediately restarts BSDP (apple's extension to dhcp) after downloading and
then downloads it again and then moves on to the next boot entry. I suspect
wrong magic numbers because file says it is a MS-DOS Executable, not a efi
image or a pe file like working efi files.

Is there a way I can increase the verbosity of make to see what is going on?