[ipxe-devel] building snponly.efi

Ben Hildred 42656e at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 02:12:27 UTC 2014

I am trying to compile bin-i386-efi/snponly.efi for booting a early mac
mini and I am getting a huge number of errors regarding relocation
truncation.

I had initially mentioned this on the forum
http://forum.ipxe.org/showthread.php?tid=7194 , but was directed here. I
tried again with today's git and a make clean; rm -rf bin*; nohup make
bin-i386-efi/snponly.rfi
I have attached the build output for your edification.

My thought was that I need to reduce features.
Robin thought I might have toolchain age issues so here is the output of
gcc --version

gcc (Debian 4.7.2-5) 4.7.2

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Ben Hildred
Automation Support Services
303 815 6721