[ipxe-devel] Wildcard HTTPS cert support.

Nicolas Sylvain nsylvain at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 15:53:25 UTC 2013

>From http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2818 I see "

Names may contain the wildcard character * which is considered to match any
single domain name component or component fragment. E.g., *.a.com matches
foo.a.com but not bar.foo.a.com. f*.com matches foo.com but not bar.com.
"

I'm clearly not an HTTPS expert, but I'm not aware of any more rules. If it
makes sense to you as well I can fix my patch to implement it. (unless
someone else has a better patch already).

Thanks

Nicolas