[ipxe-devel] Update to sccm howto

Doose, Michael mdoose at qualcomm.com
Tue Oct 29 17:15:47 UTC 2013

I also made it work by modifying another key - PEBootType, this made things work for me when using WIMBOOT:

Set os = WScript.CreateObject ( "WScript.Shell" )
os.Run "%COMSPEC%", 7, false
os.Run "%COMSPEC% /c title Initializing... && wpeinit && net start dnscache", 1, true
os.Run "%COMSPEC% /c title Initializing... && REG ADD HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control /v PEBootType /t REG_SZ /d Ramdisk:OpticalDrive /f", 1, true
os.Run WScript.ScriptFullName & "\..\TsmBootStrap.exe /env:WinPE /configpath:%SYSTEMDRIVE%\sms\data", 1, true

Mike