[ipxe-devel] have you tested grub-efi 2 on ipxe boot

Jarrod Johnson jarrod.b.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:06:56 UTC 2013

Could you try with
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xcat/files/yum/xcat-dep/elilo-xcat-3.14-4.noarch.rpm/downloadthat
version of elilo with elilo config written to boot the image?

e.g.:
default="xCAT"
delay=0

image=/tftpboot/xcat/netboot/centos6.4/x86_64/kvm//kernel
   label="xCAT"
   initrd=/tftpboot/xcat/netboot/centos6.4/x86_64/kvm//initrd-stateless.gz
   append="imgurl=http://%N:80//install/netboot/centos6.4/x86_64/kvm/rootimg.gz
XCAT=%N:3001 NODE=n8  console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200 BOOTIF=%B"

BTW, is this ipxe compiled with the driver for the nic specifically, or
trying to chainload from pxe?  If the latter, ipxe would need:
https://git.ipxe.org/vendor/xcat/ipxe.git/commitdiff/73d1ff05b058a2507fda0119825715fa2253d722
https://git.ipxe.org/vendor/xcat/ipxe.git/commitdiff/f411dcea1ce12ddcdfafa3fa2a89566a16f86bce