[ipxe-devel] Proposed patch: support for SSL subjectAlternativeName certificates, two other useful features

Jarrod Johnson jarrod.b.johnson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 13:41:44 UTC 2013

I'll probably be testing at least the first patch on Monday (I recently
found myself in need of this precise function).  If it pans out, would you
mind me adding it to at least my 'xcat' vendor repository of ipxe?

I don't yet find myself in need of the other two patches, so I don't have
much to comment on them.